You can suffer the of change or suffer remaining the way you are. *.*Joyce Meyer*
I am so tired right now, I didn't sleep good. I was asleep at 11 and then orthopedic came at 12:30 and woke me up. The nurses came and re positioned me at 2 and I couldn't sleep. They came at 6 and while they were fixing me the pillow was moved and I told her "no you do it this way" she said "I've been doing this longer than you've been alive. It gets so frustrating how they don't listen to me. I have a fever 

Miia wants me to call her but her & Maiju only call or text me when I'm in the hospital other than that they really don't talk to me. My mom came today and she got me more vitiman waters, before she left from my house I talked with Lacy and she misses me she won't play with her toys. She goes upstairs to sleep and won't sleep down stairs 

On a happier note I got my walkman/mp3 player working, so tonight I can listen to music. I miss going to church this is week two that I've missed it and I miss it. Everyone there is friendly and like to joke around with me. But here everyone is so serious, except for this morning nurse she was fine with me :)
I was able to talk with a nursing supervisor about the nurse who told me that she knew how to do this job better than I did and she's been doing it for longer than I have. So they are going to make sure that I don't get her again. I am in so much pain right now. I am hoping that they can get me up a chair tomorrow, I've been laying down for a week and I'm sore, and frustrated
There is no one like you
David Crowder Band
David Crowder Band
You are more beautiful
Than anyone ever
Everyday You're the same
You never change, no never
And how could I ever deny
The love of my Savior
You are to me everything
All I need forever
How could You be so good to me?
There is no one like You
There has never ever been anyone like You
Everywhere You are there
Earth or air surrounding
I'm not alone, the heavens sing along
My God You're so astounding
How could You be so good to me
Eternally I believe that'
You, You, You, You, You, You
How could You be so good to me?
How could You be so good to me?
We're not alone, so sing along
We're not alone, so sing along, sing along, sing along
There is no one like You
There has never been anyone like You
There is no one like You
There has never been anyone like You
There his no one like our God, yeah
Than anyone ever
Everyday You're the same
You never change, no never
And how could I ever deny
The love of my Savior
You are to me everything
All I need forever
How could You be so good to me?
There is no one like You
There has never ever been anyone like You
Everywhere You are there
Earth or air surrounding
I'm not alone, the heavens sing along
My God You're so astounding
How could You be so good to me
Eternally I believe that'
You, You, You, You, You, You
How could You be so good to me?
How could You be so good to me?
We're not alone, so sing along
We're not alone, so sing along, sing along, sing along
There is no one like You
There has never been anyone like You
There is no one like You
There has never been anyone like You
There his no one like our God, yeah
No comments:
Post a Comment