Friday, May 18, 2012

frustrated and tired


This morning the nurses were re-positioning me and I was checking my catheter & colostomy & the nurses said "don't touch those you can cause an infection" I said nicely "I know what I am doing". I am disabled but I know what I am doing, they got upset that I stood up for myself. It's not easy being disabled at all, the world only looks at my disabilities and nothing else. I called dds (Department of Developmental Services) where Ann works and the supervisor said "you use to go to a day program why did you quit?" I said because I was the higest functional disabled person there. So he gave me a number where they can help me go to Monty Tech and I can become a social worker and keep disabled people at mhs.
wow the nurses are rude, I have a nurse Sammy. I was supposed to gor an mri but I can't stay still for an hour so I left. They get so bent out of shape when I scream but they don't listen to me when I tell them stop and its getting very annoying too. I don't like the hospital food it's gross and my mom can't bring in any food because I'm on a soft food diet. I don't get why these nurses want to be one if their not nice. At church they are all nice. I've been trying to get their attention for half hour and I know that their busy but they still could be nice. Cameron my nurse who changes my catheter she's nice and funny. The people without God are the most unhappiest people, I wish that Suvi would come visit. Maiju says that hospitals freak her out.
These nurses have so many patience and I've been trying to get their attention for an hour now and they still haven't come and I am in so much pain.
My mom bought me a walker mp3 player since my iPod got lost.
Right Here 
Jeremy camp
ALL THE WORLD IS WATCHING
ALL THE WORLD DOES CARE
EVEN WHEN THE WORLD WEIGHS ON MY SHOULDER NOW,
THESE FEELINGS I CAN BEAR
BECAUSE I KNOW
THAT YOU'RE HERE
EVERYWHERE I GO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAR AWAY
YOU'RE RIGHT HERE
YOU'RE RIGHT HERE
ALL THESE THOUGTS I'VE WASTED
ALL THESE THOUGHTS I'VE FEARED
EVEN WHEN THESE
THOUGHTS ARE FADED
I STILL KNOW THAT YOU HEAR
SO I CAN REST MY HOPE IN YOU
EVERYWHERE I GO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAR AWAY
YOU'RE RIGHT HERE
YOU'RE RIGHT HERE
THE MANY TIMES THAT I HAVE FELT ALONE
THE MANY TIMES THAT I HAVE FELT THE WORLD WAS CRASHING DOWN UPON
YOU ALWAYS STOOD HERE BY MY SIDE YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE
EVERYWHERE I GO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAR AWAY,
YOU'RE RIGHT HERE
YOU'RE RIGHT HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment