I did sleep allot better last night, the nurses listened to me when I said that I was in pain. Than God I was able to talk to the nursing supervisor about the the nurse who told me that she knew better than I did about rolling me. I've dealt with my body for 29 years now. Steph hasn't picked up, son I'm guessing that she quit she hasn't even signed her time sheet. My mom is the only one who has visited me, Maiju tells me hospitals freak her out. Suvi has her ow life, we use to be close but then I went to MHS and when I came back to public schools she was in the cool group. This morning when the nurse was rolling me she said "I can't do this anymore" I was tempted to say "I've been disabled my whole life and I am 29, sorry if I keep bugging you but I can't roll myself and get comfortable".
My nurses are allot nicer, they are more patience with me. My nurse Jessica during the day she was really nice, I like her. I had a x-ray done and I was quiet and she asked me "whats wrong?" I told her that I was frustrated with my body and she said "I wouldn't blame you, your a strong young lady they things you go through" Even my pastor has said it too, my body does cause me pain but I am use to it. Tomorrow I am calling Ann back & asking her where can she put me where there is more human interaction.
I am hoping that tomorrow I can get up, I am so bored laying in bed. I really hope that can get into rehab then my mom will bring my chair. I wish the nurses didn't need to roll me every night. Laying in bed all day makes me tired, they are going to get me some volunteers to keep me company,
My mom was telling me that Lacy misses me, she won't eat her bones. She is so cute, I know if my mom brings her to re hab she will go nuts. I talk to her on the phone she looks at the window.
Revive
Blink
Teach me to number my days
And count every moment
Before it slips away
Take in all the colors
Before they fade to grey
I don't want to miss
Even just a second
More of this
It happens in a blink, it happens in a flash
It happens in the time it took to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life?
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
When it's all said and done
No one remembers
How far we have run
The only thing that matters
Is how we have loved
I don't want to miss
Even just a second
More of this
It happens in a blink, it happens in a flash
It happens in the time it took to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life?
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
Slow down
Slow down
Before today becomes
Our yesterday
Slow down
Slow down
Before today becomes
Our yesterday
It happens in a blink, it happens in a flash
It happens in the time it took to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life?
It happens in a blink, it happens in a flash
It happens in the time it took to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life?
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
And count every moment
Before it slips away
Take in all the colors
Before they fade to grey
I don't want to miss
Even just a second
More of this
It happens in a blink, it happens in a flash
It happens in the time it took to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life?
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
When it's all said and done
No one remembers
How far we have run
The only thing that matters
Is how we have loved
I don't want to miss
Even just a second
More of this
It happens in a blink, it happens in a flash
It happens in the time it took to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life?
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
Slow down
Slow down
Before today becomes
Our yesterday
Slow down
Slow down
Before today becomes
Our yesterday
It happens in a blink, it happens in a flash
It happens in the time it took to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life?
It happens in a blink, it happens in a flash
It happens in the time it took to look back
I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time
What is it I've done with my life?
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
It happens in a blink
No comments:
Post a Comment