Last
night my mom came back to bring me drinks & I was already in bed,
she kept complain about something. I miss when she needed me more in her
life, it's kind of like she uses me for the money. Yesterday she was
telling my social worker here "I would like a pca to come from 9-12 then
come back later" This is the email I am sending her: Dear mom, I wish
that you would interact with me your so busy with everyone else that I'm
just your option, your always watching your shows, watching the Finnish
news, going for walks with Jorma. My room gets boring, I do love you
but i wish that you and I could do things. Love Minna
Steph
left because my mom only wanted someone working with me 9-12 then leave
at 12 and come back. Once I'm all healed than I go will go to the day
program and help them out. I am not going to sit around my room for 3
hours and do nothing while my mom & Jorma go do their own thing that
gets boring, my mom does her own thing. If it wasn't for God I don't
know where I would be. I've lost so many pca's in the past years, they
get bored of being here. Ann is going to meet with me tomorrow with my
social worker here, I want to know if Ann can get the day program all
set up. I also want the social worker here as well so she can help Ann
with my daily home basis.
Today
my legs got put in a cast and they feel allot better, I've been able to
stay up in my chair longer. The orthopedic said that in 3 weeks they'll
be able to come off. The streets in my town are horrible they bounce up
and down and I hate them too. Even in the van they hurt me, they are
fixing them. Tomorrow the PT is going to get me up in my chair, I am
kind of excited but kind of scared too because I haven't been in it for
over a week now. Last night I did sleep pretty good the nurse came and
re positioned me twice and that was it. It's very hard to sleep here
because of my pain and spasms too. But I do fall asleep earlier, then
they come in at 6 in the morning and check your vitals and then I fall
back asleep and then breakfast is served at 7 in the morning. I am glad
that I am able to get up out of my bed, laying in bed all day made me
sleep more. But it's been two days that I've been up, at the hospital
the nurses would come in twice a night and I wasn't able to fall back
asleep after wards. But here I requested for them to come in when I need
them and not when they need too that got very annoying!
I
miss who my mom was she use to be this compassionate person and now
she's really not, she doesn't have patience with me like she use too.
She really needs Jesus back in her life. She does tell me that Lacy
sleeps in the chair upstairs because I'm not there, it amazing how a
little dog like that can love a person like me. When I first got her she
was an ugly duckling you could say. But now she's so cute. I know when I
go home she's going to go nuts. Two weeks ago when I was leaving to the
library I said "I'll be back" when my mom and Jorma came back with my
chair and I wasn't in it she was probably very confused. Pray these
three weeks go by fast because these casts are going to be hot and soon
the warmer weather is coming out. I need to get my vision checked also
now that I can't see good anymore, it seems like allot of things are
getting weaker my eyes, legs. The things that are getting better is my
faith, and everything else. I wish someone would do a movie about my
whole life such as Soul Sufer and October Baby. I know that I inspire
people on my blogs with the things that I go through on a daily basis. I
amaze allot of people too with my faith and everything that I do even
though I am this disabled.
Come to the cross
Matthew West
Mourner, wherever you are
Wherever you are at the cross there is room
Tell your burdened heart
Your burdened heart at the cross there is room
Tell it in the Savior's ear
Cast away your every fear
Only speak and He will hear
Chorus:
Hallelujah, everyone
Everyone can come to the cross
It doesn't matter what you've done
Everyone can come to the cross
Sinner, come today
Come today, at the cross there is room
Blessed thought for everyone
For everyone can come to the cross
Now a living fountain, see
Open there for you and me
For rich and poor, for bond and free
Chorus:
Music Interlude
Tell it in the Savior's ear
Cast away your every fear
Only speak and He will hear
Chorus:
No comments:
Post a Comment