Thursday, May 24, 2012

Six more days until I go home

I'm in my power chair today :), at two this afternoon my dds worker and social worker are going to come to talk. My social worker is going to talk with my mom about letting me come home. Chris my wheelchair guy has my new wheelchair and I want to get into it, it has recline. I also want to volunteer too now that Steph is gone I am not sitting at home for 3 hours and doing nothing. I want to help lower functional people to make myself feel better about myself and not always be stuck at home. I called my mom about me coming home and she said "if Steph doesn't come back, I can't take care of you" I called Steph and she was saying how Maiju (the blabber mouth) was saying how I am so mean to my mom & Jorma and my mom doesn't want me back there. I will simply move on from all of them since Maiju & Suvi they don't do anything with me anyway. It makes me feel rejected by them and it's not a good feeling. My mom always wants to leave earlier from here, her attitude is getting worse too. I was looking forward of going home but now that my mom really doesn't want me there and she only wants someone there from 9-12 and then 3-6.
My mom got me pizza because I got sick of eating hospital food, so she's going to buy me some yogurt. Their breakfasts aren't the greatest either, this morning I got toast with an egg. When I am home I usually eat a carnation instant breakfast & yogurt. Tomorrow she is going to the  store and buying me foods that I want and like to eat and not foods that I won't eat. I"ve been eating hospital food for almost two weeks now and after a while they get gross. I remember at MHS I would bring money to order food, I can't loose any weight.
Ann my dds worker came today and she was saying to me "do you need an anti depressant since your sad all the time?" I said "no, I go through allot more than you do". I got offended too, I don't need anti depressants to keep me happy I have Lacy and God and those two are all I need. I'm frustrated right now because I am in the hospital and not at home. Both my legs are broken and they need to be in casts for the next 3 weeks and I'm in allot of pain. But that doesn't mean that I'm depressed it just means that I am more frustrated with myself. I didn't know that I would flip over two weeks ago, the curb cuts in my town aren't the best.
These nurses here think that I'm stupid, I was fixing my catheter and the RN said "don't pull" I said "I was just fixing it" then these two cna's came in and said "we want to put you in bed now" as I was brushing my teeth they were rushing me. Umass didn't tell my mom that I had a bad infection either, so now I need to wear a mask while going out of my room. The day nurses are fine with me but the night nurses aren't and it drives me nuts. They really have no Jesus, without him you have no life and it's sad the people who don't have him such as my mom and Jorma. I need to move into a Christian based home where I am needed and wanted unlike at my house I'm really not needed because of the phone or TV or Jorma.
This Is The Day
Laura Story
I'm not the same, I have been changed
By the power of Christ, the truth in my life
I can't explain the difference He's made
Old things have gone, something new has begun

This is the day of my salvation
I will rejoice with a song of praise
This is the day of my salvation
I will rejoice in Christ, my salvation

I'm not the same, I have been changed
The hope that I've found has turned me around
I finally feel forgiveness that's real
This thankful heart gets a brand new start, yeah

This is the day of my salvation
I will rejoice with a song of praise
This is the day of my salvation
I will rejoice in Christ, my salvation

Come, let us be glad, come, let us rejoice
Come, let us be glad, come, let us rejoice
Come, let us be glad, come, let us rejoice
And come, let us be glad, and come, let us rejoice, yeah

This is the day of my salvation
I will rejoice with a song of praise
This is the day of my salvation
I will rejoice in Christ, my salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment