Monday, May 21, 2012

9 days of being in pain

I was moved to a rehab place, I am hoping that tomorrow I can get into a chair. I've been laying down for more than a week and its very frustrating. My hips hurt allot. I am  bored. My whole body hurts I wish that my mom would want me around more but she has Jorma. As I've said before he wants all of her time too It makes me sad too.
Ann my dds worker is going to set me up at the day program, she said if I did 9-2 and then have a pca at nights. I know my mom won't like it. But she doesn't want to interact with me so someone needs to interact with me, I can't always stay in my room alone every night. I like working with lower functional disabled people it makes me feel better about myself.
Tomorrow their getting me out of bed finally and I am so happy, my legs and  body are so sore and its so frustrating too. It's draining me out with the pain and the spasms, I miss Lacy allot and I know she misses me too because she doesn't eat or chew her bones.
I hope I can make it to relay for life, I Miss my dad allot I know he would be happy that I never gave up even when my life isn't easy
I choose Jesus
Moria Peters
I have searched to find
The meaning of this life
Something that would
Fill my empty soul

Some believe a lie
Choose darkness over light
But I will stand and let
The whole world know

I choose Jesus
I choose Jesus
The One who first chose me

I stand unashamed
Trusting in one name
‘Cause I have seen the cross
And I believe

This choice comes at cost
All other things are lost
No other love could
Mean so much to me

I choose Jesus
I choose Jesus
For now and eternity

He chose to love me
When I felt unlovable
He chose to reach me
When I felt unreachable
He carried me out
Of my fear and doubt
How I want the world to know
I choose Jesus

I choose Jesus
I choose Jesus
The One who first chose me
(I don't want anyone but You)

My Jesus
I choose Jesus
For now and eternity
For now and eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment